Pre-employment health assessment
The purpose of a pre-employment health assessment is to establish whether the applicant:-
- could perform the job without risk to their health
- has a medical condition that may prevent them from performing the job adequately
- requires modifications to the job and/or the workplace to enable them to perform the job adequately
- pre-employment health assessments are also an opportunity to perform baseline health surveillance where an employee may be exposed to a hazard in the workplace.
Please see below for further details.
Also in this Section
- Allegations of abuse
- Bullying and harassment
- Dealing with poor performance
- Managing attendance
- Standards of conduct and behaviour
- Support for employees