Management of school swimming and swimming pools
School swimming pools pose an obvious and significant risk. Safe working practices necessary to manage school pools for curriculum swimming and recreational swimming by external groups are detailed in the Management of School Swimming Health and Safety Code of Practice.
The Swimming Pool Water Health and Safety Code of Practice deals with disinfection of the pool, maintenance of pool plant and equipment and competency requirements for pool operators.
Also in this Section
- Curriculum codes of practice
- E-learning (Health, Safety and Wellbeing)
- Food safety
- General risk assessment
- Incidents and emergencies
- Musculoskeletal Injury Rehabilitation Service (IPRS)
- Norfolk Support Line
- Premises and work environments
- Responsibilities and organisation
- Wellbeing and worklife support
- Work activities
- Work equipment